Only for ornament application
- The industrial washing process often involves a great many items simultaneously, which will result in relatively great torque.
- The zipper should be closed completely before washing in case of the excessive external force that is applied to the slider and teeth, which can cause the teeth to drop off.
Packing and Ironing
- The zippers should be dried prior to packaging in case the water vapor that remains after ironing is introduced into the packaging bags.
- A piece of paper or cloth should be laid between the zipper and the fabric prior to ironing to prevent the wax on the zipper surface from transferring to the fabric.
- Avoid storage in the high-temperature and damp environment.
- Avoid packaging in plastic and vinyl bags.